Are you worried that some of your guest may not RSVP for your party? Well here are 5 tips that can help you battle these pesky guests!
- Be Specific! Let your guest know exactly how to RSVP for your wedding and have a deadline! If you are using Snail Mail, make sure you ask for the RSVPs to be sent TWO weeks BEFORE you actually need the responses to arrive.
- Give Options. Allow guests to RSVP in a manner they are comfortable with. Via text, email, or snail mail. Everyone is different, so make it convenient for them.
- Stay Organized. Make sure that when the responses start coming in, you store them in one place as well as the responses. A great example is to use a guest list and RSVP spreadsheet. If you are using snail mail, make sure to assign each person with a number and then number each card. You would be surprised how many cards are returned without a name.
- Follow Up (Gently). Sometimes your guests are really busy. Just give them a gentle reminder that the RSVP deadline is coming out. Email is the best way to reach out to them.
- Plan Ahead. Do not wait three days before you need the numbers for your catering. This will leave you in a panic. Give yourself friendly reminders on a day calendar to help you remind yourself. This way, you do not end up freaking out and calling everyone at last minute.